1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

CE native driver

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Mar 19, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    <!--fonto:Times New Roman--> Times New Roman <!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100% <!--/sizeo-->I’m trying to port a headless application developed in ‘C’ on an RTOS to CE. The hardware has a custom memory mapped interface with the major block of I/O devices. Because the base hardware became obsolete, we are merging the custom hardware with a BSP supporting WINCE in an attempt to minimize the turnaround time. The original plan was to port the existing drivers for the custom hardware using native mode. There are references to the native mode being accessed through the GWES, but I have not had much luck in locating relevant information and no luck finding code examples. Current development is C/C++ 6.0 on CE 6.0 under VS 2005. Any help would be much appreciated. <!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->




     

Share This Page