1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Way To Sync A Folder On 2 Drives?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 7, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I have an H:/MUSIC on my home computer and I just got a new 1TB external where I'm going to make a MUSIC folder as well, so I can take the drive to work.

    Is there a good program where, if I add music at home in my MUSIC folder, or even if I see an error and I clean up an mp3 tag on the external at work, and I take my external home on the weekend, for them to sync the 2 folders up so they're the same? Whether it's a new folder in my home computers MUSIC folder*that needs to go over, or a single*mp3 on the external that needs to be synced to the home computer.

    Nice if it's automatic too....plug in external, turn on the switch in the back and it keeps them in sync.



     

Share This Page