1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Ballmer right about Facebook?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 8, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    ...being a fad and all?

    Don't know about anyone else but I went to it quite a bit in the beginning, but I now find I might hit it once a week.

    Why? There's nothing there. Have co-workers on Facebook, doesn't matter since I see them every day. Have family on Facebook, again I see them avery day. And any 'other' friends on there I see just as often in real life as I do on a Facebook posting or something.

    Is Facebook as empty to others as well as it seems to be to myself? Or are others getting more out of it?



     

Share This Page