1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

ASP.Net and XHTML

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 25, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hi,

    I've been reading recently different articles and forums where people using ASP.Net 2.0 have had problems getting their sites compliant using XHTML 1.0 Strict.

    I've read about problems with the output from the GridView and also someone who had a problem getting markup created dynamically from a code behind to render using the different CSS classes it was references in the markup code being rendered.* It worked when hard coded but when done dynamically via the code behind and the use of a ASP.Net Literal control, it would only render correctly if he adjusted the style font and color via in-line markup (e.g. so the literal output was something like
     

Share This Page