1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone done any integration work with Sage using a linked server?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 7, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hi,
    I am trying to integrate an application with Sage line 50. I have managed to add sage as a linked server via ODBC.

    I can query all the tables using openquery but not using the 4 dot notation. I get an error when I try and do this about incorrect column mapping.

    It also doesnt show the tables in the linked server when I expand the node.

    Does the driver just not support this way of doing things?

    Thanks,

    Alex



     

Share This Page