1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

any Dell XPS M1530 notebook users?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 23, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    My aunt is looking to get a new laptop and it doesn't need to be ultra portable. It's almost always plugged in.

    I've been looking around online and haven't been able to find a better deal than the Dell XPS M1530 with the GeForce 8600M GT.
    Are any of you using a 1530?
    Is there anything annoying on them like special wireless software or other specialized stuff that replaces*something perfectly good that's already built into Vista that would be impossible to turn off.

    Whenever someone I know buys a new computer I bring it home first and disable all the "shovelware" and trial versions I can find. I recently setup*an inspiron desktop system and it wasn't too much trouble but laptops have far more specialized hardware that sometimes has horrible software that goes along with it.



     

Share This Page