1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

An Unhandled win 32 exception occurred in iexplorer.exe [2672]

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 8, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    <!--coloro:black--><span style="color:black <!--/coloro--><!--fonto:Verdanasans-serif--> Verdanasans-serif <!--/fonto-->Hi Guys

    I am getting error message in IE7. The Error message says "An Unhandled win 32 exception occurred in iexplorer.exe [2672]"*opens in Visual Studio Just-in-Time debugger with Yes and No option to debug but it didn't helps me. Also no one else in my company gets this error message.
    I talk to my companies IT folks but they don't have any idea. I have XP - SP2.
    Any help will be appreciate....

    Thanks,
    MP<!--fontc--><!--/fontc--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->




     

Share This Page