1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Ajax Security

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 14, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Ajax Security
    Dear Sirs.
    My Name is Irakli Lomidze. I Have some question about Ajax Security.
    I'm not sure that all scenarios below will work.
    1) Web Page with Ajax could deploy a malicious code to client.
    a.
    ** - Load Page without ActiveX Control
    ** - Deploy to client side ActiveX.
    ** - Do Attack.
    b.
    *** - Load Page without ActiveX Control
    *** - via Java Script Create HTML Tags.
    *** - Read and Write in HTML tag any binary information.
    *** - Use this binary code for Attach.
    2) Web Page DDOS Attach using Ajax.
    *** Same scenarios like in a. and b.

    Firewalls check initial pages but does not controls what happands to pages
    by Ajax code.
    *
    *
    **





     

Share This Page