1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Wireless Computer Headset

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Hardware' started by meridianboy00, Sep 1, 2012.

1. meridianboy00

meridianboy00

Operating System:
    Windows 8
    I need to get a headset that I can use on skype and to just listen to music or movies,and my online college class's. I don't want a wired headset I'm wanting a wireless set but I have no idea what to get or look for. Please help.

Also I'm looking for a theater hub to hook to my router and TV where I can transfer movies I download from the net to that unit instead of having to hook my laptop up to my TV every time. I've been looking at Western Digital WDTV Live HUB with 1 Terrabyte internal HDD but its $200.00 want to see if there is anything out there cheaper that will do the same thing.

2. Plastic Nev

Plastic Nev SUPER MODERATOR IN MEMORY

In front of a monitor in Blackburn Lanc's UK.
    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Hi and welome to CHF.
    Have you had a look on Amazon?
    This is a link to the UK site I am afraid but if you look on the USA site you should find plenty similar.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Wireless-Headset-PS3/dp/B001EO7DOW

Nev.

3. woodyblade

woodyblade Inactive Staff Member

Operating System:
    Windows 8
    For the headset you want to be looking for either a wireless and bluetooth headset or one with a 3.5mm transmitter, bluetooth connectivity will give you a bit of flexibility or getting a 3.5mm transmitter will make things a lot easier compatibility wise, I can't comment on quality though as I've never owned any wireless headsets just wired ones, but I can guarantee they will cost more than some good wired headsets.

As for watching films on your TV I'm not entirely sure on this to be honest, never really had the need when I can connect the laptop to my TV, someone else might be able to give advice on this.