My computer repair business gets about 3 calls a day for phone repair. I don't repair phones because I know nothing about phone repair, and besides, I'm too busy with computer repair I do however partner with a local phone repair shop. Anyway, when I get a call regarding phone repair, I inform the customer that I don't repair phones, and give them the phone number for the phone repair shop. 90% the time they thank me and the conservation is over, but the other 10% get the phone number and proceed to tell me all the problems they are having with their phone I have an interest in psychology and would like to figure out why some people do that. Any idea?