1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.

verifying application requirements?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by eternalgalaxy, Sep 8, 2018.

1. eternalgalaxy

eternalgalaxy

Operating System:
    Windows 10
    Hello, I've been using a program on my computer called DesignDoll for my art. http://terawell.net/terawell/
    The program has worked perfectly fine for years until recenty the program turned into a little white box in my task bar and it refused to startup again. Every time I would attempt to start it this popup would appear 9dc2ff8fc859d54f6a05e3fb72fe9612.png
    I completely uninstalled and attempted to reinstall it but the same popup shows up so I can't even reinstall it anymore. I've pretty much completely erased the program and anything to do with it from my computer and yet I still cannot reinstall it. I don't really know what to do anymore, this program is extremely important to me and to have it just stop working entirely really sucks.

2. Seth Anthony

Seth Anthony Registered Members

Operating System:
    Linux Based
    Computer Brand or Motherboard:
    Altaire 8800
    CPU:
    Modified Texas Instruments calculator
    Memory:
    2 transistor tubes
    Hard Drive:
    pen and paper
    Graphics Card:
    TV ready
    Power Supply:
    Mouse on a wheel
    Was this computer updated from Window's 7 to Window's 10? The reason I ask, is because I came across the same error about a month ago, and found no resolution. There were other issues as well, so I ended up doing a clean install of Window's 10, and that solved all the problems.

So no help just yet, but suffice to say that I constantly run into bizarre issues with computers that were updated from W7 to W10. In these cases, the only solution is to clean install W10.