1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

TV EPISODES

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by BGBG, Oct 26, 2021.

1. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Is there a way to watch a Perry Mason episode online without being bombarded with ads to bloclk things or sign up for all sorts of AdBlockers , etc.?????? I looked up an episode, S9E27, and tried to watch it online for free and got nowhere except many offers for many things I did not want.
    I tried this site:
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0673335/

I watched it on TV, missed the part of the body behind the sofa, and wanted to watch it again. I tried to watch it here but seeemed blocked by my adbocker.
    https://yseries.tv/perry-mason-s9-e27-the-case-of-the-misguided-model-38066/

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  2. Barry

Barry Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 10
  3. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Thanks - I lost track of what had happened but even though I now "know" the outcome I am confused about the details so wanted to watch it again, or at least enoughg to know what I may have missed. I never tried to watch any TV episodes online and did not know how to do so really. I shall try and post back to let you know. Thanks again.

4. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    It seems to work. But not sure it is whole episode. At leat it shows without being blocked.

5. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Come to think of it, I do not believe this episode showed what happened in the beginning at all for then you would already know. Then explaining it later would have no meaning for audience would already know it. I did not miss seeing it but it never showed what happened for then explaining it later would have no meaning. I did not see it because it was never there to begin with.