1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

TOO MANY GOOGLE ACCOUNTS

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by BGBG, Sep 18, 2022.

1. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    I think I figured out my problem When Google was promoting its changes, updates, come-ons, or whatever, I recall a new log-in sign up page showing up. I was in a hurry and did not think so I actually signed up and created a new different login for gmail and maybe Google. Then I found I was not able to get the account I wanted for I have it set for auto sign-in so do not have to type in passwords. So at different times for whatever reason, different accounts show up, the newest and undesired has a blue outlined page. Can anyone perhaps tell me how to go about deleting the unused and undesired gmail and google login accounts while keeping the one I desire. When the new one comes up there are no saved passwords and logins and I cannot login to different things as desired. Like this forum for example. When original account showed up I printed out all my saved passwowords and usernames. There are none in the newer account.I found how to getback to the original account and I would like to delete the new unintended account and login if someone could tell me how. I have Windows 7 Home Premium I think but have forgotten where to look it up. It is a Dell laptop and I would like to only have the original Google account and log-in for apparently I do not know how to get either one to show. Maybe it has to do with choosing AutoSignIn on or off but I do not want to play around and make things worse. If I could just delete the unintentional undesired account login it would be nice. I am back to original now as of last night andI never have to login because I kkeep the autosignin feature turned ON in settings somewhere. Thanks for any help in deleting the accidentally created extra account.
    I only want to delete the newest account sign in and not the other one. I am afraid to tinker around with it.
    I do have an older original gmail account but only want to delete the new indesired and unused one.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
  2. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Re:: my above....I think I figured it out. I opened gmail, clicked on my account symbol, saw the unwanted account listed as guest, clicked it and clicked "REMOVE" and it went away. Hope that eliminates it.

3. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Seems to be working normally as always today.