1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

[Solved] SIRIUS XM ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by BGBG, Jun 4, 2024.

1. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Does anyone know or if so able to tell me what a SIRIUS XM ACCOUNT IS????? I jusy got an mail on mu laptop that my SIRIUS XM account has been closed due to lack of payment. I do not even know what this IS or that I was supposed to pay anything for it. But can ANYONE tell me what and why this even IS????????????????????????? Thanks to anyone who knows and can help me understand it. Did not know what else to do but ask. PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU.
    Actually I see it was in the SPAM folder along with a $500 Walmart Gift Card offer.
    Also in SPAM were two other things: Here is one of them:
    Congratulations !

Tool Cart Reward

this email is our official letter for your Confirmation.

Congratulations! You've been chosen to Get an exclusive reward! Your Name came up for a BRAND NEW Tool Cart

From Harbor Freight !
    CONTINUE FOR FREE»

And another:
    Congratulations !

Tool Cart Reward

Congratulations! You've been chosen to Get an exclusive reward! Your Name came up for a BRAND NEW Tool Cart

From Harbor Freight !
    CONTINUE FOR FREE»

Congratulations !

Tool Cart Reward

From Harbor Freight !
    CONTINUE FOR FREE»

Guess I will just delete them. Usually I never even look at SPAM. Good idea ! LAST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

[1] $500 Walmart Gift Card is pending
    June 4, 2024

Last edited: Jun 4, 2024
  2. Tony D

Tony D Administrator Administrator

Operating System:
    Windows XP Professional
    Scams, delete them.

If you don't know what Sirius XM is, you probably don't have an account.

It's a streaming service to receive various music and news stations. You need either a computer, smart speaker (Echo and Google Home come to mind), special radio (most new cars have them) or other Internet-connected audio device.

allheart55 (Cindy E) and IJAC like this.
  3. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    THANK YOU !

4. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    I just got a SPAM notice that my account will be closed today. I do not know anything about this. Since in Spam anyway I can likely just fordet it....right?

5. Tony D

Operating System:
    Windows XP Professional
    Yes, just ignore it or delete it. They're trying to get you to click on a link.

IJAC likes this.
  6. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    If I even LOOK AT the trash folder I usually just delete all that is there. Never usually open or read any. It is set to delete automatically anyway. Lots of "come-ons" from everywhere lately.

7. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    SPAM FOLDER - Accounts I never knew I had are closing right and left. I just check the box at top and DELETE FOREVER.

allheart55 (Cindy E) likes this.
  8. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Somewhere it used to say "post new thread" but I cannot find it now. Anyway there is a notice that says if I want to get future Chrome updates I will have to upgrade to windows 10. Is there a browser that works with windows 7 without my needing to upgrade? See the uploaded file. I do not wish to upgrade. I think I have Firefox and maybe Edge but cannot find them right now.
    I looked at Start/All Programs and found Firefox and Edge. Maybe I could open them and see if they work with windows 7? I am unsure of what to do if anything.

Attached Files:

9. Tony D

Operating System:
    Windows XP Professional
    Firefox should work for you.

You could have posted in Forums / Windows 7.

10. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Thank you, Tony. Get stuck in a forum and then do not remember how to get out of it. Maybe because I have always stuck to a single topic at a time before? Instead of switching back and forth.
    I just clicked on Forums and Windows 7 and saw what I was looking for in the first place....the "Post New Thread" item. Knew WHAT it was but did not know how to get to it.

allheart55 (Cindy E) likes this.