1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

PRIVACY ERROR

Discussion in 'Email Issues' started by BGBG, Aug 7, 2021.

1. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    What is this in my gmail and what to do about it?? Privacy Error Gmail - 2021-08-07_144317.jpg Privacy Error Gmail - 2021-08-07_144317.jpg Privacy Error Gmail - 2021-08-07_144317.jpg Privacy Error Gmail - 2021-08-07_144317.jpg

2. plodr

plodr CHF Advisor CHF Advisers

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Don't click links in emails! They might not be legitimate, despite looking legitimate. Practice that one simple thing and you've cut down drastically on your chances of getting infected.

If you need to go to the Humana site, put the address in your browser window.
    Code:
    https://account.humana.com/

allheart55 (Cindy E) and Tony D like this.
  3. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Sounds good. I usually just ignore all the come-ons. Of which lately there are many. Lots of strange new things popping up.

4. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    But what do I do if I want or need to get to the site?? Here is another one similar to others. See attached. They all come up in my Google browser Gmail page. I believe it is some sort of pitch or come-on but what if I want or need the information?
    And the email comes from a box that says do not reply for this mailbox is not monitored.

Attached Files:

5. Tony D

Tony D Administrator Administrator

Operating System:
    Windows XP Professional
  6. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    A company is sending me a return item label but I cannot access it due to the pop up that says it cannot be opened.

7. Tony D

Operating System:
    Windows XP Professional
    The link goes to Humana-email2. Are you trying to access Humana? If not, be suspicious of that link in your email. Did it come from Humana?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    IJAC likes this.
  8. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    All this problematic stuff is coming from Humana. Have tried different browsers like Brave, Firefox, Edge. I usually use Google Chrome with DuckDuckGo search and gmail. I called Humana and they said they were sending a new email with return label but it has not come to my inbox yet. Having an awful lot of privacy and security issues all of a sudden.

9. Tony D

Operating System:
    Windows XP Professional
    The link looks like it's coming from Humana. You can click the Advanced button and then proceed to the site. Normally I wouldn't suggest that, but I checked and I believe this is a legitimate Humana site and that Brave is being too cautious.

IJAC likes this.
  10. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Yes it IS the Humana site. I have Brave, Edge, Firefox, and Google but am usually using Google and not the others, though I do have them installed in case one does not work for me.