1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.

Printing Side

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Hardware' started by BGBG, Oct 21, 2018.

1. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Have a Brother HL-L2340DW printer. I never thought about which side it prints on or have forgotten. But I tried printing the back side of a used sheet and found that it prints on the BOTTOM facing-down side of the paper. I had assumed it would print on the top side. It made me wonder if I should have placed the blank supply paper from package top side down and did not believe I had so I reversed it. I do not know if it matters but I always thought it printed on the top side or else did not think about it at all. But I did flip the paper over that was in the drawer. I think I had read to print on the top side of the paper as it comes from the package.

Actually, since it makes one-sided or two-sided copies I guess maybe it does not matter and I have done both without noticing any adversities. But I though I read somewhere to print on top side preferably even if either worked.
    If it is supposed to print the top side first though I would like to do it that way. Like to be correct.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  2. plodr

plodr CHF Advisor CHF Advisers

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  3. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Thank You.