1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Mother's Day Tip - How to burn video to DVD by using WinX DVD Author

Discussion in 'Software Deals and Reviews' started by linkzhang24, May 6, 2015.

1. linkzhang24

linkzhang24 Spammer

Operating System:
    Windows 8
    Mother's Day is just around the corner. But I'm far away from NJ after working in Atlanta. I've got myself sorted because I have no idea about picking out a piece of fitted dress for her. I was going to booking a bunch of carnation, kinda bored? So I eventually decide to DIY a homemade DVD by burning one of camcorder video clips of our holiday travel last year.

The title pretty much says it all. I'll to bring a hassle-free tutorial about how to add *srt subtitle to your video and burn the video to DVD by using free DVD author in this thread.

Requirements:
    1. A blank DVD disk;
    2. Camcorder recorded video
    3. Computer DVD-ROM is recordable!
    4. Video to DVD burner/authoring software - here I use trusted freeware WinX DVD Author
    :omg:>> http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/mothers-day.htm
    *Convert and burn MKV MP4 FLV AVI etc to DVD, like HD camcorder video, blu-ray and YouTube videos;
    *Author DVD menu, chapter menu, add music, subtitle and pictures as background to express thankful message to moms;
    *Stunning burning speed among other free DVD author I used, generally burn a full 4.2GB DVD within 1 hour.

98c2b85e28f9eceaf06424679f532d58.jpg
    Step-by-Step on Camcorder Video to DVD Burning
    Step 1 - Add source camcorder video to the program;
    Step 2 - Adjust your desired DVD settings;
    Step 3 - Start camcorder video to DVD conversion.
    Note: different "Encoder Engine" level will impact the converting speed and output size, just select one you prefer.

: giveaway