1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost password in gmail

Discussion in 'Email Issues' started by Misty, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Misty

Misty Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Just had my laptop mot.Went to get into my gmail account,unable to find password.Went through the varifacation process.The questions were not applicable to me.And i cannot get verified.Any help please,as i dont want to loose my emails.
    I do have my daughtters email.I could give gmail that,but dont know if it would help.I have a lot of disabilities and need my emails.thankyou

2. IJAC

IJAC Super-Moderator Super Moderators

Operating System:
    Linux Based
    Computer Brand or Motherboard:
    I have a Asus prime Z270A MB
    CPU:
    Intel i5 Quad core
    Memory:
    Rip Jaw 32 GB
    Hard Drive:
    Samsung Evo 500 GB SS
    Graphics Card:
    Radeon R7 260X/360
    Power Supply:
    750 Watt Corsair
    There is a possibility someone may have hacked your account and changed your password.If the questions that were not applicable to you it is a very strong possibility.Did you try forgot password and did you set up a different email account so they can contact you in case this happens?

allheart55 (Cindy E) and Tony D like this.
  3. plodr

plodr CHF Advisor CHF Advisers

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    About the only thing you can do is keep looking for the password.
    If you can't get verified there isn't much to do.

I set up gmail to contact me at an alternate email address if I forget my password. (I didn't own a smartphone so I never gave a phone number).

Go here https://accounts.google.com/signin/...flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin
    if you set up either another recovery email address or a phone number, fill it in.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    8_Ball and allheart55 (Cindy E) like this.