1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Is This Going To Work? If So, Should I Try It

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Hardware' started by Steve223, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Steve223

Steve223

Operating System:
    Windows 10
    So, I'm really new to computers in general. I've used them but don't know much about them. Anyways, my friend told me about something called the marianas web. It's like the dark web, except really hard to get to unless you have a quantum computer. And allegedly if you go there you can find all of the secret area 51 files.

My friend says that he went there, but he says before you can get there you need to go to file explorer and delete this file called system 32. He says that if you do that, your computer becomes a quantum computer. And then he told me that you open the Tor browser and can just type "see the alien files" into duckduckgo and they're right there!

Is this going to work? If so, should I try it? Would they come after me if I did this? I mean I can hardly even believe that such a secret would be hidden in plain sight? And what is this system 32 thing anyways...… and why exactly is it that your computer would become a quantum computer if you delete it? Is this accurate information?

Maybe someone on here has more insight. My friend seems to know a lot about computers, so I sort of believe him. Also, are there any drawbacks to deleting system 32?

P.S.

I thought that system 32 was really important and you shouldn't delete it, but my friend tells me that this is simply a rumor circulated by the powers that be to prevent us from accessing the marianas web. What are your thoughts on this?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  2. allheart55 (Cindy E)

allheart55 (Cindy E) Administrator Administrator

Operating System:
    Windows 10
    Computer Brand or Motherboard:
    ASUS M4A77TD AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD
    CPU:
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T-Thuban 3.2GHz
    Memory:
    Crucial-DDR3 SDRAM 1333-8GB
    Hard Drive:
    WD Caviar Black SE HDD 640 GB - WD Caviar Black SE HDD 500 GB
    Graphics Card:
    Sapphire Radeon HD-7870 2GB
    Power Supply:
    CORSAIR CMPSU-750W
    Some friend.....
    System 32 contains critical files.
    If you delete or try to delete the System 32 folder, you will hose your computer.

3. Steve223

Steve223

Operating System:
    Windows 10
    Really? Wow...... that's good to know, I never would have thought he was making this up. What a jerk. I'm really dissapointed though, I really thought I was going to get to see aliens. Thankfully I posted here, otherwise I was going to try it tonight.

Is this Marianas web thing real? If so, do you think the alien files are there?

4. Steve223

Steve223

Operating System:
    Windows 10
    How do you actually get to the Marianas web then? Because I really want to see an alien...... I feel like there just has to be a way

5. Kburra

Kburra Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 10
    CPU:
    2.67 gigahertz Intel Core i5 750
    Memory:
    4092 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
    Hard Drive:
    ST3500418AS [Hard drive] (500.11 GB)
    Graphics Card:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 [Display adapter]
    Some friends you can do without!!

Marianas Web
    So, here is the thing you are eagerly waiting for, Marianas Web. Thus, the theory has stolen his name from the Deepest Part of the ocean, Mariana Trench. Mariana’s web is said to be the deepest level of the internet where it makes a World Wide Network from the Government Computers that contains the top-secret data to make it secretly transfer the data with the help of internet. It is said that they use very secure Internet Protocols to make the data encrypted so it won’t be traceable and will stay anonymous.

Why is Mariana Web is one of the biggest mystery of the Internet? The answer is very simple and small because it is not yet confirmed that it really exists or not!, and if it does you need a
    Quantum computer to access it!

What are Quantum Computers?
    With the help of a Quantum computer, a particle can exist in two states at the same time. Due to this stability and structure, even a professional hacker can’t penetrate into Marianas web easily. No one can hack it easily. A Quantum computer can solve a problem in 1 second, while our computer will take more than 10000 years to solve the same problem. Only 4 Quantum computers can fulfill the need of the whole USA.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  6. IJAC

IJAC Super-Moderator Super Moderators

Operating System:
    Linux Based
    Computer Brand or Motherboard:
    I have a Asus prime Z270A MB
    CPU:
    Intel i5 Quad core
    Memory:
    Rip Jaw 32 GB
    Hard Drive:
    Samsung Evo 500 GB SS
    Graphics Card:
    Radeon R7 260X/360
    Power Supply:
    750 Watt Corsair
    Very good explanation Kburra also you are right some friends you can do without.If you would of done what your friend said you would of been reinstalling your operating system.He may have been playing you since you said he knows a lot about computers.I guess some people like to see friends (and I use that term loosely for your friend) crash there computers so they can fix them for you and be a hero.I am glad you checked in before you tried it smart move always to double check on something first.

Kburra likes this.