1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Google Search

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by BGBG, Jan 5, 2023.

1. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Now my Google search after I search and click the Back arrow is starting to show a blank search box. Main reason for continuing Google was because it showed the previous search results when going back.

2. plodr

plodr CHF Advisor CHF Advisers

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    You wanted suggestions turned off.
    I suggest that instead of clicking the back arrow, you scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the previous page number.

3. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Never learned how to turn them off. But I scroll and never seem to get to bottom of page iin google. But now I tried a search and dragged the URL to desktop then clicked it and the search results opened again. Then I made a folder and dragged to that. It also oened the search again. Puzzling. Oncee it just seemed not to work anymore. But if updates not really needed I may just continue on with Google.
    I willkeep trying the above suggestion but so far I have not seen a previous page nmber.

4. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Now going back and forth from firefox and Google. Stuck in Firefox now and do not know how to get back to Google as default. What a mess.

5. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    How do I go from Firefox default browser to Google default again?????

6. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Never mind....I found the way and now back to google default. I just opened the Google Crome and it said Google not my default browser and I clicked to make it the default. Now it IS the default again.

allheart55 (Cindy E) likes this.