1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

eBay sign in and multiple sign ins

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by BGBG, Aug 4, 2022.

1. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    What is the best way to reduce or eliminate multiple sign-ins with same username and password? As you can see from the posted file the sign-ins are different but have same username passwords and I want to get rid of extras and reduce it to just one username password but unsure of hw to do so without messing things up and creating a problem. How do you suggest the best way to have the correct sign in sit and only one of the username and password choices. All seem to sign me in but only need one and was afraid to simply copy and delete the extras. I have I think 5 sign ins now remembered that are the same username password but slightly different names for the sites (see uploaded file) . Appreciate any helpful tips. I was afraid to fool around for fear of getting in deeper trouble.
    It is amazing how I can use eBay for years yet not realize te sign ins and web addresses are different. Now I cannot find how or where to sign in or which of these addresses are correct and up to date.
    Maybe I could try each and delete the ones that seem unwanted?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
  2. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Maybe I could just copy the list and go to Settings>Autofill>Passwords , click the 3 dots at end of each and remove it then try to sign in with each username and password. But I dion't understand the different login address names. Not sure how to end up with one usable signin.

I also have AutoSignIn and Offer to save passwords turned on(see uploaded file).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022