1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

BROTHER PRINTER HL-L 2340 DW

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Hardware' started by BGBG, Jan 5, 2022.

1. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Unsure if this belongs on Specific or Miscellaneous forum. I just noticed that if I view my MasterCard statement the payment slip box has ther proper squares but the minimum payment amount and actual payment amount has the final figure missing. Although I can still write in my payment I would like it to show the final figure instead of only the next to last figure. I had it set to fit to page but when I unchecked this option it made no difference. Is there a way to set this or not? Example : if minimum payment is $35.00 it shows $35.0. If new balance is $50.00 it shows $50.0. There is room to write it in but if I use this to pay before I receive a mailed statement I would like it to show the last figure as the mailed statement would.. Any clues or tips except to simply write the last figures In at the margin? I am far from a printer GURU but if anyone knows I would like to know how to print the entire statement width. In other words in either the Fit To Page option checked or unchecked it leaves off the last figure above the Amount Enclosed box. Thank you.
    P.S. I have avoided paying with the printout because of this and wait for the statement in mail. Would like to use the printout occasionally.

2. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    The same thing happens when I tried the Canon printer. See uploaded file for example of Canon. See how the "cents" are not shown on printout? Does anyone knw a fix for this or if one is even necessary?
    It shows the last 2 squares or numbers on the computer screeen diaplay but when printed it omits them. Maybe I am just obsessive but I would like it to be there.
    Actually the Canon is WORSE. It only shows $35. and $53. While Brother shows $35.0 and $53.4. Is this NORMAL expected?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  3. Tony D

Tony D Administrator Administrator

Operating System:
    Windows XP Professional
    Unfortunately, web pages are not designed for the printed page. They are designed for the screen. In situations like this you need to play around with printer settings. Also try other browsers.

IJAC likes this.
  4. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    I am now thinking it likely does not matter anyway. The recipient and the company know what I owe, the check will be in correct amount, and it should clear. I sent in payment. I will just see what happens and forget it. They HAVE my check. Thanks for reply.

5. plodr

plodr CHF Advisor CHF Advisers

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    1. You use ctrl and - keys to get the web page down to a smaller size.
    2. Then you open up the snipping tool.
    3. You move the mouse around until you have a rectangle around what you actually want to see.
    4. Save the image by clicking the icon that looks like a floppy disk. Be sure to give it a name besides "CAPTURE.jpg".
    snipping.jpg
    5. Find the image you saved and print it out.

6. BGBG

BGBG Registered Members

Operating System:
    Windows 7
    I will try this. Thank you.